How many of you made the resolutions for 2015 to loose weight? How many of you figured I can’t get my sexy back because I had 2 maybe 3 kids and you caring a little extra weight? Well, it’s still time to get your sexy back this last quarter of 2015. You have to start with being honest with yourself and setting some realistic goals to reach. It’s time out for lying to yourself that you will loose 30 pounds by December 31, 2015. Now does that sound realistic at all? No, it does not and it does not sound like a lifestyle change that will give you more realistic results than a crash diet.
It’s still time to get your sexy back on track by December 2015. Here are a few tips that will get ou started and keep you motivated on your journey to a healthy lifestyle change.
- Set Realistic goals (Don’t put goals like 30 pounds by December 31st).
- Join a support group that will hold you accountable or find a work out buddy on www.meetup.com
- Do not go to the grocery store hungry.
- Start back working out 2-3 times a week and increase it every 4 weeks.
- Don’t be hard on yourself.
- This is a lifestyle change not a fade diet.
- Keep a fitness journal and food journal
- Drink plently of water at least 64 ounces a water per day.
- Eliminate the junk foods (candy, potatoe chips, cookies, donuts, ect.)
- Change how you cook your food by doing more grilling or baking, than frying.
- Cut out your FAST food Resturants.
- Feed your muscles before and after work out- by finding a great protein mix that will give you at least 26 grams of protein. You can make protein shakes and protein smoothies.
- Eliminate soda and cut down your caffine intake.
- Increase your fruites and veggies.
- Cutdown your alchol consumption.
This seems like a lot, but your life is worth it each day that you take a breathe, or a step to a better lifestle. You can reverse diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, and heart disease. Ask yourself the tough questions, do you want to live? Do you want to see your kids graduate from high school and college? Then choose a lifestyle change that is better then some quick fade diet that is a temporary fix.